Hi! all,

Toying with the idea of setting up a personal, that is, non-business, VPN for a
device or two for those rare times I use public wifi. For improved security,
mind you.  Want to keep it simple, but it must work outside the U.S. (I foresee
a change coming.)  So, figured a new home router with the server built-in would
be better than a for-charge (or free) VPN service.  (After 8 years of
continuous use, I'm getting nervous about my old router anyway, and want to
replace it.)

What routers would you all recommend?  And why?

Thanks.