Hi. I'm new user for Linux. I bought new laptop to install Debian 8.5 XFCE on
it as single OS.
I try Debian X 64 XFCE as live USB OS. I have following problems:
1) caps lock key has no LED & no option to make indicator to be seen on screen
to indicate caps lock key whether on or off. There is "Caps Lock Indicator" on
Ubuntu but it is not available on Debian repositories. Only Debian with GNOME
desktop have solution for this big problem.

Please to give this point attantion because I would like to use complex
passward that contains both cap & small characters. Without on screen indicator
this will be big problem on Linux OS.
2) Blue tooth not working at all.
3) VGA not working in full capability. On Debian cinnamon I recieve message
worning me that "no graphic accelerator working & Cinnamon will not working
perfactly".

Please not that I use nonofficial image which contain nonfree drivers.

I think that this releated to intel driver or AMD driver.
On Fedora 24.1.2 X 64 Live USB OS, graphics working perfactly: I see much more
resolution options (choices).
4) Camera not working on XFCE or Cinnamon Debian. It working with Debian GNOME
!! Why ?!!
5) LED of certain keys with LED like "fn" key not working on any Linux distro
including Fedora 24.
6) There are certain function keys (one for switch mic ON/OFF, & other key to
switch between multiple monitors) these keys only working on Debian GNOME. They
are not working in Debian Cinnamon but working with Linux Mint cinnamon & in
Fedora.
7) In relation to point (1) about "caps lock" key had no LED, I would like to
ask about installer of Debian: when I will enter root passward & user passward
during installation, does installer will show me marker indicating cap lock key
is ON (like triangle inside it "!" alongside field of passward as in GNOME
desktop) or not? And if not, so how can user in this case enter a complex
passward with say 20 characters with mixed cap & small characters?? I never
install Linux on hard desk before so please inform me about this point.
In summery: Laptop working very fine with Fedora 24 & only issue is bluetooth:
I can send files to other device but not able to recieve files. But I wish to
use Debian because it is more stable than Fedora & I do not know command line
of Fedora. I prefer Debian also because it has much more applications package
than Fedora. It seem that Debian by default will never support my laptop as
Fedora untill Strech version (version 9) released as stable & this may take 2
years ! Please help me to run Debian on this laptop without these problems.
Best.