On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:16:11 +0200
Nicolas George <geo...@nsup.org> wrote:

> Le nonidi 29 thermidor, an CCXXIV, Yousif AL-Torki a écrit :
> > 1) caps lock key has no LED & no option to make indicator to be
> > seen on screen to indicate caps lock key whether on or off. There
> > is "Caps Lock Indicator" on Ubuntu but it is not available on
> > Debian repositories. Only Debian with GNOME desktop have solution
> > for this big problem.
>
> Try xkbvleds.
>
> > Please to give this point attantion because I would like to use
> > complex passward that contains both cap & small characters. Without
> > on screen indicator this will be big problem on Linux OS.
>
> You realize that Caps Lock is definitely not the recommended way of
> getting uppercase letters?

I think that the point was to be warned of an unintentional use of the
caps lock. We're not all precision touch-typists, able to adjust to
non-standard keyboards instantly.

There is a plug-in for gkrellm (gkrellm-leds), and nearly all of the
gkrellm monitors can be disabled to minimise use of space.

--
Joe