I have been able to create websites, and am able to use the fqdn to show up
my web page I have hosed on the server. I just have to have ddclient update
the ip address with the dns settings. I just have the box NATed behind the
router.

--
"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of 10 million is a statistic"
-- Joseph Stalin

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit"
(Translation:
Everything changes, nothing is lost.)