If we're drowing in documentation (and I always prefer to err on the
side of too much data rather than too little), then it's in low quality,
incomprehensible documentation, not the good stuff.  One of the
weaknesses of open source is the difficulty outsiders have understanding
that freely available code (programmers would much rather program than
document their work, which is why making one's code self-documenting is
always a plus).  Experimentation is good (if one has time), but easy to
learn is better.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |