Greg Wooledge schreef op 27-12-2016 22:44:
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 10:43:19PM +0100, Xen wrote:
Wrong does not exist.

Irony.

It is perfectly acceptable to do things a different way.

It is also perfectly clear that many tools such as Dokuwiki do not provide the tools that perhaps Mediawiki provides, or the tools that have been written for it. It is also very clear that OwnCloud provides very limited data import utilities. Do you wait around until it has been written, or do you do your own thing?

I'm the idiot that does his own thing yes and it works very well, if I may add. Owncloud had no problem with importing "new files" and neither does Dokuwiki. So why should I listen to others who think they have a better idea, but won't solve my problems? All those very smart people only have opinions but don't solve anything for you. You are the only one that will care about you. You need to solve your own problems and not listen to others who are in different life situations or are running different companies or have different life goals or needs that they attribute to you because they cannot live or see outside the bubble of their own little world, and cannot understand why you are doing it or what you need. A solution to one person does not apply to another if that other person is living in a different world, has different needs, or different requirments.

I needed to move gigabytes of Data into Owncloud and it did not provide tools for it. So I moved it there myself. What's the problem with that? If I may add, what's the problem with that? Can you answer it? It updated its database just fine and all was fine? What was the problem with that? Seriously, what is the problem with that? You're making me really angry now.

Always this messing about with other people's choices but you are not providing solutions for me, only complaints. Talking about the other person that I won't even mention anymore.

Complaining about people doing the wrong thing but you are not providing solutions for me or doing any work. So I will do it my way thank you very much. It is just empty talk, what you do.

What I do works and provides a solution. What you do is complain and you do not provide anything, save for yourself, but I am not helped with that, nor is anyone else if you complain like that.

Now enough.