> From: scdbac...@gmx.net
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>> this conversation has gone viral itself.
> It is technically interesting to see what people think how stupid we
> are. I wonder if there is any other purpose than to make me wonder ?

Politically, the motive may be by some who will need the ground to push
an agenda. First you document a threat, you allow a crisis, then play the
card of the protector. Like an antivirus agency spreading a virus. So I
would be really cautious of any who would volunteer as moderators or
those who would promote a forum, like debian.uk is, where they have
to get copies of birth certificates 3 generations back to allow a member.

> Have a nice day :)
> Thomas

Have a great night
(AK)