Hi, Georgi.

On 25/07/17 19:26, Georgi Naplatanov wrote:

>>> I'll try to sign this message because I have not used Enigmail for a
>>> long time.

>> Thanks for trying this. I appreciate it. Did you manage to sign it?

> Yes, I signed the message, you should be able to see my signature.

Thanks for trying. Unfortunately I am not able to see your signature. I
also don't see the signature from other emails sent by myself nor I'm
able to open encrypted messages that I have received. Before the upgrade
it worked without problems.

>> I'm not sure if this is some incompatibility between the Debian versions
>> for Thunderbird and Enigmail.

> I'm not sure either. I saw standard dialog box for crash report several
> times on my computer but I didn't see anything odd and therefor I didn't
> create bug report.

Yes, I've also filled the Thunderbird report dialog box every time
Thunderbird crashed. But I meant an incompatibility between Thunderbird
and Enignail for the issue I mentioned in this thread, considering it as
something independent of Thunderbird crashes.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Daniel