Daniel Bareiro wrote on 07/25/2017 03:18 PM:
> Hi all!
>
> I just updated Thunderbird on Jessie. Support for the 45.x series has
> ended, so starting with this update Debian is now following the 52.x
> releases.
>
> But after the update, Enigmail stopped working. In fact, when I go to
> (my email account) -> Settings-> OpenGPG security, none of the buttons
> are working. Not even "OK" to accept the changes.
>
> Is someone going through this too?

Having seen your post before I was presented a few minutes ago with the
Thunderbird update, I've refrained from applying it.

Has anyone other than Daniel applied the jessie Thunderbird update? and, if
so, did you also lose access to enigmail? (It seems strange that there hasn't
been a whole chorus of people chiming in to warn about the Thunderbird update.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans