On Thursday 06 December 2018 19:11:03 Yves wrote:

> i suggest you to crack windows 10 and dowload autodesk autocad trial
> 30 day and then crack it too its pretty much an easy thing to do for
> everybody. Sometime free sofware just dont have it you have to hack
> it.

Thanks, but no windows allowed on the premises. an all linux site IOW.

And if push comes to shove, I can code this up in gcode and carve it
directly in the finished panel. Long before I've got both eyes working
again. Cataract fixings in progress. At 84, I can claim I've lived
Faust, but I haven't died Jung. :)

Take care Yves.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett