On 2019-08-12 15:45, Keith Steensma wrote:
<snipped>
Just shows SSH started and stopped.?? I may have to modify the start up
routine to include something.

I think I might have had an issue going from windows putty to Linux with the windows line endings in the public key. I think I've changed the encoding to linux in notepad++ on windows before pasting into authorized_keys. If open the public key in vi you might see if there are any wonky characters. Also I think it is possible to generate the key pair on linux and then import them with putty key_agent but I am hazy about that bit, think that is what I've done before.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31