Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:59:15 -0700
From: Paul E Condon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[SNIP]
>I started to compose a long diatribe on the need for more action in
>documentation when I thought to look to see whether there is a Debian
>list on documentation. There is such a list. I am subscribing to it.

So far, fine.

This thread concerns both (a) proper documentation of programs -- &
also (b) translation into clear English for the notional Aunt Tilly.

That suggests need for a list on finding the right words & putting
them in the right order, but even Debian has limits.

Start with Strunk & White, & work upward.

Wendell Cochran
West Seattle