On 2019-10-31 at 12:01, Nicolas George wrote:

> Andrew McGlashan (12019-11-01):

>> I'm not manually adding any reply-to header, no-one else has a
>> problem with "List-Post:" header  ....
>
> I will not discuss this further if your solution requires a
> different command for lists and individuals. Maybe no-one else has
> this level of exigence.
>
> I am very exigent about the optimality of the software solution I
> use, I confess to that.

...can you clarify what you mean by this term? The definition of
"exigent" which I know of ("in need of immediate, urgent response, such
that there is not time to delay", roughly speaking), and the one I find
in gcide, doesn't seem to fit this context at all; "exigence" is
obviously derived from "exigent", so I'm no better off there.

(I do understand what you probably mean by the overall statement, of
course, but linguistics is one of my interests and this has caught my
attention.)

--
   The Wanderer