On 6/21/20 8:35 PM, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 08:22:49PM +0200, Seeds Notoneofmy wrote:

[...]

Nothing like beating a dead horse for some, it seems.
Uh... I'm genuinely sorry if I came across like that.
I was mainly writing that for the benefit of others
who might fall into the same trap. I tried to wrap
the message with some humor -- not to poke fun at
you or at anyone, but rather to make things more
digestible.

It seems I failed miserably at it. What can I say?
Thanks for your response, Tomas. We're good. e-mail has never been a
great tool for communicating exact meanings. And that it does not work
without the Internet, which is a great distraction to mental processes
(a much studied effect in years to come) does not make it any easy.

I already, very clearly, noted in response to Anders: "sorry to all."

In any society, virtual or otherwise, that will do it, assuming of
course, you bothered to read:

*"**Thank you. I will do that next time. Sorry to everyone."*

Besides a very clear apology, I do not know what else was expected. Nor,
can I understand the 'rants,' given the apology.

However, some resources from David were very helpful, particularly, "
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html";

And thanks, David, no offense taken.
You are right. No, I wasn't expecting any apology from you.

Please, accept my apologies.
We're all good. I consider the matter peacefully resolved. And thanks
for being 'man' about it!

Cheers
-- t