Il 19/09/20 15:23, Fabien Roucaute ha scritto:
Well sorry, I didn't know you were working on it via the net.
Did you set the firewall (iptables or nftables)?

No firewall at all.

I have no idea how you can fix the issue without having access to a
console now though.

I can actually have a console access over IP via a Lantiq console, but I have to know in advance what to do with that, because it's billed per hour of use. So, if you know how what I should check when it does not work, you can assume there is a console and explain to me what to do.