On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:50:36AM +0000, Long Wind wrote:

>     On Sunday, October 18, 2020, 8:12:54 AM EDT, <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> In general, this is a good strategy. Still, there are people
> around who feel hurt by things and are too shy to speak up;
> it's thinking of those that I do sometimes.
>

> i'm able to keep quiet, because i remind myself that others' word isn't
> necessarily truth. not responding doesn't necessarily mean tacitly admitting
> i'm wrong. it's not easy to control one's feeling, but my experience has
> taught me that it's often more difficult to change others' behavior.

This is wise. As I said, I totally respect your position. I tried
to explain how I try to do things, but I was in no way proposing
that you do the same. This would be arrogant :-)

> in your word i'm shy, actully i'm in poor health,  i have to save energy,
> getting angry isn't good to health.

Sorry if I came across that way. I wasn't questioning your motives
at all: I'm not entitled to that.

As to your health, I wish you strength to cope with that. And
good friends.

Cheers
 - t