From: Tom Dial <tdd...@comcast.net>
    Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:04:45 -0600
> First, as Greg Wooledge and tomas noted, You can run it using a browser,
> with some possible functional limitations.

Scheduled to give it a try April 30.

> recommend 4GB memory and an i3/i5/i7 or equivalent AMD CPU. These are 64
> bit CPUs.

Yep, underpowered; 32 bit, 3.5 GB.

Received this comment elsewhere.
> I found my old 32 bit netbook and installed on it, it runs though
> sluggish. Debian 8. It is a bit older version of Zoom (5.4) and the
> constrained screen is awkward, ...

So I'd still expect this machine to display more than an empty window.

> The link above hints that you may have a broken install. ...

OK, reinstallation is on my list, after trying the browser.

Thanks,                             ... P.

--
VoIP: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca