I'd recommend a HP ProBook.I have the 15" 6570b from 2012/13 and it's a great
machine.A bit chunky now compared to new generation machines but still a nice
looking laptop and very solid and well built, with a good screen.Best thing
about it is that the bottom panel slides off with no screws to remove at all
when you push aside the two thumb sliders - then, everything upgradeable is
exposed. What a brilliant idea - why don't more manufacturers do that? The
business docks for these are fairly common on the *bay - I got one for about
£40 and it's so useful.

--
  James B
  portoteache...@fastmail.com