apt-get upgrade debian-archive-keyring
exits with error because removing of
ldap-account-manager
(which is half installed) is not possible because error from postrm.

general problem in apt-get:
a similar option as --no-remove should exist which makes possible apt-get
to make its work ignoring other problems like remove-error.

Background:

On one device I have Knoppix, on another device I have kubuntu.

kubuntu is running.

since many days, packet ldap-account-manager
is defect, cannot be repaired, cannot be removed becaus apache is not
avalable.

apache cannot be started becase of very many reasons, the most of it I have
fixed, but some I cannot fix.

Thus I would like to make available my KNOPPIX 8.6 by mount cloop KNOPPIX.

But cloop-utils are not contained in Kubuntu.

Thetefore I have to get available the packages of debian buster.

For this the public key must be provided.

For this apt-get updrade must run.

But apt-get is not vwilling to run becase it tries to remove
ldap-acoount-manager
and cannot remove it, see above.

anton_wes...@t-online.de

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App