Good evening,

I'm having some worrying problems with LUKS my Debian 10 installation on an
external hard drive. As I'm not very technical, I'll try to explain what I did
and what is happening now in chronological order.

Around May I installed Debian 10 on my (external) hard drive in BIOS (not UEFI)
mode for backup purposes. In the end of June I took the drive out of the drawer
and tried to boot into it but to my surprise my LUKS encryption password does
not work anymore.
I'm very sure I am typing it right because I had written it into a piece of
paper. I have tried to unlock and mount it inside my OS (Manjaro) instead of
booting it directly but it also didn't work, and I have also tried to boot in
Recovery Mode but to no avail. Every time I type in my password it says it's
wrong ("Bad password or options" or someting like that).

Please help. I have many important documents and pictures inside that drive.
Sorry for my badEnglish.