On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:24:59 -0400 Paul Informed me about What
        happened to cal?

> Folks:
>
> I'm wondering if I'm mis-remembering here. As I recall, there used to
> be a command called "cal" which would simply print this month's
> calendar to the screen. It would do other calendars, depending on
> command line parameters. Now that I've moved to bullseye, I don't see
> the command nor a package containing it. There is a command "gcal"
> which appears to do the same thing.
>
> Am I missing something? Was there a separate package called "cal"
> which was automatically installed in earlier versions of Debian? Or
> was there an automatic alias to the gcal program?
>
> Paul

On Bullseye, still works here.

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Penetrating so many secrets, we cease to believe in the
        unknowable. But there it sits nevertheless, calmly licking its
        chops. ....H. L. Mencken

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.