Hi Henning

> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 10:14 PM
> From: "Henning Follmann" <hfollm...@itcfollmann.com>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 1 -
> Connection status show OK but unable to surf the net)
>

> That depends. How did you get their e-mail address?
> Was it from the project webpage? Do they encourage anybody to
> send them direct mail?
> Them yes.

Yes, their email address are displayed on the project's website.

No, they didn't mention that any Tom, Dick and Harry are welcome to write to
them.

> What baffels me is though, at what length someone would go to not use the
> default
> methods to connect  via wifi. Especially when they showed limited experience
> in networking in the first place.

Pray thee, what are the default methods that you speak of?

My OS is plain Debian 11 with just lxqt-core and lightdm installed. I'm tired
of using Gnome.

Indeed, I've very limited networking and that's why I'm motivated to learn how
to use iwd to surf the net.