On Monday, October 4, 2021, 11:25:22 PM EDT, Greg Wooledge
<g...@wooledge.org> wrote:

You'll either need to download the packages manually (not recommended),
or add contrib and non-free to your sources.list.  Doing the latter allows
you to receive upgrades to these packages in the future, so it's the
recommended way.

Greg, I do not want any non-free and contrib software, so I can't do that. Are
there any other options? Wait for updates, switch to Debian Teasting (which I'd
rather not do), anything else? And I'd rather not go back to Debian 10 just
because I worry I may mess up the process as I have never done that.
Thanks!Luben