El jue, 14 oct 2021 a las 13:46, David Wright
(<deb...@lionunicorn.co.uk>) escribió:

> I'm still running buster, but what that /looks/ like to me is that
> you're running a version of dpkg that is, as yet, ignorant of the
> ?new flags in packages' lists of conffiles.
>
> I say flags, but the only one defined is exactly the one you've
> observed: remove-on-upgrade. So I'm guessing that a naïve dpkg
> would think that is supposed to process "remove-on-upgrade" as
> a conffile name, and complains.

And it looks that this worked! You were right, I had not the latest
version, so I upgraded dpkg, and yes, texlive-base passed the
installation without errors. I have yet to reinstall the rest of the
latex subsystem, but I guess I'm on my way now.

Thanks a lot!

Victor