On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 01:51:07PM -0300, Victor Hugo Muñoz wrote:
> And it looks that this worked! You were right, I had not the latest
> version, so I upgraded dpkg, and yes, texlive-base passed the
> installation without errors.

Is this considered a bug in texlive-base, i.e. that it should contain a
Pre-Depends: on a specific version of dpkg?  Or is it the case that *all*
of the packages in bookworm are going to have this issue, and so they're
not going to bother with a Pre-Depends: in every single package, but
instead will handle the dist-upgrade in some other way?