(*ROFL*) * 6.23 * 10**23

On 10/14/2021 11:34 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2021-10-14, Richard Owlett <rowl...@cloud85.net> wrote:

Clarifying observed sequence of states/events:
1. Computer power off.
2. Alcatel Linkzone powered up and connected to cellular network.

I'm under the impression the Linkzone is intended principally to be used
as a wifi hotpot.

By whom? ??????????
Engineering or marketing?

Hint:
Marketing ASSUMES a one person household requires a dozen independent computers connected to web at *ALL* times.

Have you tried connecting to the thing wirelessly
rather than tethering your computer to the device via USB?

When purchasing original device that was pretty much the spec I gave the salesperson [who horrors of horrors was technically competent]

I'm relatively certain this method must violate some constraint enumerated
earlier (there always seems to be one), but you can't have everything.

you lose *GRIN*