On Jo, 21 oct 21, 22:52:37, Semih Ozlem wrote:
> I am unable to access my modem settings page when writing 192.168.1.100 to
> check if there is a firewall.

Are you sure this is the correct address? How did you establish that?

Typically modems and home routers use the .1 address for themselves.

Even if the firewall is disabled on the modem (it shouldn't be, and you
should probably leave it enabled), systems connecting to the internet
via the modem are usually inaccessible from the internet.

To connect to them from the internet you need a "port forwarding".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding

Kind regards,
Andrei