On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:54:40 +0100
Marco Möller <ta...@debianlists.mobilxpress.net> wrote:

> In search for a software recommendation:
> The remote session management app "mRemoteNG" for MS Windows comes with
> a functionality by which a command can be entered to its "Multi SSH"
> input field, and this command is then sent to all SSH connected remote
> systems at once as if the command would have been typed in at each
> single of the SSH connected remote systems CLI individually.
> Do you know about such feature to be implemented in some Linux tool?
> Maybe it even exists as a plugin for tmux?

I'm not sure about tools that send commands to multiple hosts already
connected over SSH, but there are some that are designed to execute the
same command on multiple hosts by initiating SSH connections to them,
such as pssh and clusterssh:

https://code.google.com/archive/p/parallel-ssh/
https://linux.die.net/man/1/pssh

https://github.com/duncs/clusterssh