Static site generators are very nice to use. Gives you a simple text editor
for writing and then you just let the generator link all the pages and add
the pre-defined styling.

Never have to run down broken links again.

They take a little configuring to get it right initially though so you need
a little patience right in the beginning.

- Kevin