On 25/02/2023 19:49, Christoph Brinkhaus wrote:
Now there are no messages reported by journald as above.

I am curious if fixing unbound and so network-online.target helped to avoid 169.254.x.y address in your case. Can fetchmail work without a kludge you added to achieve some delay? My expectation is that unbound.service may be dropped from Requires= and After= in fetchmail.service, but both fields should have network-online.target.

I forgot that debugging of such issues should be started with "systemctl --failed".