> Should CLI (command line interface) have a nice UI library?

I don't understand the question.  A library that does what?
"Nice" in which respect?

> today web dev has so many libraries that make web pages with rich/colorful
> interactive views.

Not sure how that's relevant to a UI library for a CLI.

> But CLI is still in dull mode. That should be improved in these days.
> for example, run "df -h" we got the statistics with plain text.  But web
> statistics for cloud storage (GCP,AWS etc) are chart like, which give people
> more intuitive feeling.

Do you mean CLI tools should be able to generate&display images?
That could be useful, and indeed xterm and friends nowadays are able to
display images so it's possible, but I suspect it's just easier to have
CLI tools generate JPEG files and then display them in
a separate window.

But maybe it's easier to go the other way: look for a GUI that can be
conveniently controlled from a "command line" or some such combination.
There's a lot of work in the general vicinity.  I think Jupiter could
qualify for some cases, Emacs for others, or you could use the
Javascript console of Firefox for that as well.

        Stefan