On 09 Apr 2023 17:20, Greg Wooledge wrote:
Welcome to the Gene Heskett show, starring Gene Heskett.

We've told Gene that his configuration is wrong *so* many times, over
*so* many years.  There are very many, very long, threads dedicated to
trying to help Gene get his network configuration to a sane state.

I recommend not trying again, but it's up to you.  Maybe you'll succeed
where everyone else has failed... I doubt it, but I can't rule it out.

Ahah ^^
As confucius said : "Experience is a lantern that you carry on your back and that only lights up the path you have traveled", but thanks for the advice !