From: Vincent Lefevre <vinc...@vinc17.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 12:09:26 +0200

Yes, in fact there is a GUI application called "Desktop Session
Settings" invoked from the icon housed in Start Menu / Preferences,
which runs the command lxsession-edit, from lxsession-edit.desktop,
target file /usr/share/applications/lxsession-edit.desktop. The binary
is at /usr/bin and the man1 page at /usr/share/man/.

The set up file is possibly at /usr/share/lxsession/ui, with the name
lxsession-edit.ui.

There is also a GUI application called "Default applications for
LXSession" accessible from Start Menu / Preferences, which runs the
command lxsession-default-apps, from  lxsession-default-app.desktop,
target file /usr/share/applications/lxsession-default-apps.desktop.
The binary is at /usr/bin and the man1 page at /usr/share/man/.

The configuration files for the either are in /usr/share/lxsession/ui.

The application lxsession-default-apps possibly allows users to set up
start up applications. I will check and return back with my experience.

But the debian man pages don't have information on the applications. I
have to look elsewhere for more information.

Thank you, Mr. Lefevre. Your inputs indicated at the right direction
for me to look at.