Mario Marietto (12023-06-20):
> What about if I don't know which kind of information you need ? I'm the
> hobbyist,you are the developer. It's better that you ask what you want to
> know and I try to reply with my limited knowledge.

You are doubly mistaken here.

First, this is a users mailing lists: the people who might help you are
not developers, they are users just like you.

Second, you are asking for help: that means your time is less valuable
than the time of people who might help you, and the most efforts come
from you.

If you expect useful help on this mailing-list, start by respecting the
people who are here, and that includes observing how their mails are
formatted and trying to do the same.

--
  Nicolas George