I've noticed that the fan speed with Debian is much faster than the fan
speed with Windows 10. I doubt very much that this is because Windows 10
is doing less processing. The fan speed with Windows 10 seems to vary
quite a lot, where as Debian is consistently high when the room
temperature is up around 23C as it is now.

/usr/sbin/pwmconfig: There are no pwm-capable sensor modules installed

Output from 'sensors':

acpitz-acpi-0
Adapter: ACPI interface
temp1:        +34.0°C  (crit = +90.0°C)

Smart fan control is enabled in the CMOS for both CPU and System. Is
there something I can use which will automatically configure fan speed?