On 11/12/23 03:38, Marco Moock wrote:
Am 12.11.2023 um 01:35:25 Uhr schrieb Timothy M Butterworth:

I have been looking for commercial books written about Debian and
there is very little selection. I am considering writing an updated
Debian GNU/Linux Bible for Bookworm/Trixie. Before I started writing
it I was wondering if anyone would even be interested in buying a
copy of it?

I don't think book are a good way to teach stuff that changes. A wiki
(maybe with paid access, like RedHat does) is much more better than a
book that can't be updated and will be mostly useless with the next
release because beginner don't know which parts are still entirely
adaptable and which aren't.

.
+100 Marco. Books are for physics that don't change. And a book about bookworm and the upcoming trixie will be out of date before trixie is 6 months old.
Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis