On 12/11/23 14:35, Timothy M Butterworth wrote:
All,

I have been looking for commercial books written about Debian and there is very little selection.

I still have my "Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 Bible" and other relevant Linux printed texts.

:)

I agree with the reference to a wiki instead (providing sufficient volunteers keep it sufficiently updated) - a problem with print books about software, including OS's, in addition to the need for ongoing updates, and, errata documents, is that people always find information that should have been included, and, wasn't, and, adding missing information to a dynamic, collaborative publication, such as a wiki, is better and easier, than print book revisions and subsequent editions.

Bret Busby
Armadale
Western Australia
(UTC+0800)