On 13/11/2023 11:10, The Wanderer wrote:
On 2023-11-13 at 08:57, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
It's not only google, I'd say it's the norm, except for "advanced"
users that use good MUA.

And those are getting rare, I can't find a nice MUA for Android with
proper threading.

If you ever do find one, please let me know. The lack of such a thing is
the primary reason why I don't do E-mail on Android *at all*.

There's ProfiMail Go (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lonelycatgames.PM). Seems to be still installable, but it's old and not really maintained anymore. Occasionally I stumble on some minor bug, but it's usable.

--
The pollution's at that awkward stage.  Too thick to navigate and too
thin to cultivate.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
edua...@kalinowski.com.br