Von: to...@tuxteam.de
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. November 2023 14:34
Bis: Schwibinger Michael
Cc: Timothy M Butterworth; debian-user@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: Part II dd copy destroyed DVD

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 02:11:13PM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:

> Yes.
> This is the problem.
> So mc cannot copy all files

Perhaps. But perhaps not. It is possible we misunderstand.

Can you please

 - show us the file name you are trying to copy the ISO to?
   Please, with the full path.
 - show us which file systems you have mounted?
   In a console, enter "mount" (without the quotes)
 - show us how much space is left in your file system
   In a console, enter "df"

Then, perhaps, we may understand what is happening.

Cheers

(Your mail provider, Microsoft, still hates me)