Von: Andrew M.A. Cater <amaca...@einval.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. November 2023 23:14
An: Schwibinger Michael <h...@hotmail.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: Part II dd copy destroyed DVD

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 02:11:13PM +0000, Schwibinger Michael wrote:

> Yes.
> This is the problem.
> So mc cannot copy all files
>
> Regards
>
> Sophie

Hi Sophie

I'm guessing you're using Michael's account I also understand that English
might not be your main language.

This is a difficult thing to say: we are all having difficulties helping
you because the same topics come up again and again and each message has
the same subject. This is taking a lot of time on this list.

We ask regularly for more details or a better explanation and you cannot
give it. Please go and read more to understand how to explain what is
happening better.

We cannot sit by you at your computer to see *exactly* what you see so
you will need to explain it better - or maybe accept that we cannot help.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater