On Friday,  5 Jan 2024 at 19:42, Hans wrote:
> All are running 1,666 GHz (except the very ealy ones, EEEPC 901, which is
> running 1GHz.

Mine is one of the early ones, in fact probably the first version
released.

Thank you for your other longer post: very helpful.  I will find a
suitable SD card in the mess that is my office and will try live booting
different versions.

I am not bothered about DE -- simple WM will do.  I just want to run
Emacs with org mode as a portable writing and agenda system.

Thanks again,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-06-19) on Debian 12.0