It is strange. I can see in a Debian mailing list an answer

- *From*: Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2...@yahoo.com>
- *Date*: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:50:45 +0000

"Not sure if this is your case, I had the same problem but I upgraded from
11 to 12. The transition from pulse to pipewire was not smooth. So I nuked
anything *pulse* and *bluetooth* and reinstalled from scratch using the
Debian guide:

https://wiki.debian.org/PipeWire

Is this a brand new installation or an upgrade?"

But i can't see it in my mailbox....

*ANSWER*

No, this is a clean new installation. And it looks like i have the
same problem on another laptop with Debian 12 XFCE (Pulseaudio).

But the problem is with *TWO* headsets, so i am in question whats
happening with Debian, because Linux Mint and Android works fine...