A packages documentation is always your best friend:
https://pypi.org/project/idle/

Also, python script isn't a necessarily a standalone executable. And also,
you shouldn't just wildly mix pipx commands with pip commands if you don't
know what you are doing. Either create a venv with python3 -m venv or use
pipx, not both. Once created, stick to these separate paths. And read the
documentation of pipx while you're at it. Sure, venvs are easy to handle,
as you can just delete them and start from scratch, but mixing commands
without knowing what one is doing is just a recipe for desaster.