Lists composed on 2024-06-03 22:39 (UTC+0200):

> I am thinking of replacing my old workstation with a Lenovo Thinkpad P16
> Gen 2.

That's a model line, not a model. It's available with multiple CPU/GPU
combinations.

To use it as described, I suggest to get one with only one GPU. Most problems
laptop users want help with have hybrid graphics, and/or NVidia graphics as part
of their mix. The reason for hybrid graphics is basically for maximizing both
battery life and graphics performance. The former has no material relevance when
rarely running on battery.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata