On 6/12/24 18:27, Van Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 2024-06-12 at 18:19 -0400, e...@gmx.us wrote:
On 6/12/24 18:14, Van Snyder wrote:
Does anybody know how to contact systemrescuece developers? Their
webpage https://www.system-rescue.org/ doesn't have a "contact" or
"forum"button.
I haven't found a way to make the toolbar largewhen I boot
systemrescuecd. I think the window manager is xfce. Can thetool bar
be made larger?
In XFCE, if you right-click anywhere on the toolbar and go to Panel
-> PanelPreferences, you can change the size under "Row Size"..  But
no, I don'tknow how to contact them.

Maybe I was wrong about systemrescuecd using XFCE. Right click on the
toolbar offers a "properties" selection -- that doesn't include a "row
size" property.

It does (see the mouse on the desktop? That's XFCE's mascot.), just maybe it
uses a different version than I have.  I'll boot from it on Saturday to back
up, so if you haven't got an answer by then I'll report back.

--
         Actually, we have scientifically determined
        that Heisenberg did indeed sleep exactly here.