On 6/12/24 19:00, e...@gmx.us wrote:
On 6/12/24 18:27, Van Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 2024-06-12 at 18:19 -0400, e...@gmx.us wrote:
On 6/12/24 18:14, Van Snyder wrote:
I haven't found a way to make the toolbar largewhen I boot
systemrescuecd. I think the window manager is xfce. Can thetool bar
be made larger?

OK.  I just booted off systemrescuecd, and here's what I saw

Mine uses XFCE 4.16.  Right click on the taskbar and at the bottom there's a
"Panel >" submenu.  Go there and the second item is "Panel Preferences".  Do
that and you get the config dialog for the taskbar, and near the bottom is
"Row size (pixels)".  Changes take effect immediately.

But, maybe mine is old and they no longer use (that version of) XFCE, so YMMV.

--
  A friend of mine once observed that "I'm not good with computers"
       can often be translated to "I am incapable of following