Thanks Eben and David!
I am now on a shell (BusyBox v.35.0 Debian 1:1.35.0-4+b3)
I don't see the mounting points to execute cp.
There is nothing under media nor root; under usr I can see only: bin lib
local sbin share.
Where are the internal h-drive and the external?
I would very much appreciate your further help.
Who could have envisioned a community like this back in the 80's? This is
great!
Heriberto