On 2024-06-17 15:08:54 -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > On 2024-06-17 08:26:39 -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> > > On stable:
> > > $ openssl list -disabled
> > > Disabled algorithms:
> > > IDEA
> > > MD2
> > > MDC2
> > > RC5
> > > SCTP
> > > SSL3
> > > ZLIB
> > >
> > > So, SSL3 support was removed at least that long ago. I think it
> > > was actually dropped around 2016.
> >
> > That's strange because when I installed the machine in October,
> > there were no issues.
>
> Perhaps the change is not in your system but in theirs?

I've got a confirmation that their Radius servers still use SSL3,
and they said that they could not upgrade them.

But perhaps the authentication is done differently when I connect
locally (still using eduroam)?

I could try again locally if need be.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>