On 20/06/24 23:21, Greg Wooledge wrote:
As we're nearing the end of life for Debian 10, I'm still wondering
what MoinMoin wiki users are supposed to do.  (This includes
<https://wiki.debian.org/> as near as I can see from SystemInfo.)

MoinMoin 1.x requires Python2, and Debian 11 and newer don't have
Python2 any more.  They only have Python3.

Interesting. Python Wiki uses MoinMoin too - presumably on an unsupported python ... one might have thought that the python community would have sufficiently motivated python devs to get moin2 sorted. I wonder what their plans are?

Richard (who endlessly postpones choosing a wiki due to this and similar issues)