> I’ve been tryed to boot a flash usb with Parrot and balenaEtcher but gives
> error is there another app for to boot a flash usb but not the rufus app?

Despite some rumors, people here aren't any more clairvoyant than elsewhere.

So you'll probably get better answers if you provide more details, such
as the actual errors you see, the specific way you "flashed" the USB
key, precisely what it is you flashed onto that key, what machine you're
trying to boot, and/or how exactly you tried to boot with that flashed
USB key.

        Stefan